We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join the Praetura team, in the role of Financial Controller on a 12-month fixed contract (maternity cover).
The successful applicant will report directly to the Praetura Asset Finance Group’s Finance Director and will be responsible for the accounting operations of Praetura Asset Finance, including the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of accounting records and managing a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk.
Main responsibilities include:
- Review of monthly management accounts, inclusive of divisions, group and consolidated accounts
- Ongoing financial MI requirements to create appropriate reporting for Board, Directors and staff
- Commercial analysis for senior management as required
- Cash flow and reporting
- Funding submissions
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar or equivalent role
- Strong excel skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits, pension, 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays).
To be considered, applications must be submitted by 5pm on 15th October 2020.
For more information, or to apply to be considered for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.