We have an exciting new opportunity to join the Praetura team, as we are recruiting for a New Business Coordinator to join our Operations department at Praetura Asset Finance’s HQ in Blackburn.
The successful applicant will report directly to our New Business Manager and will be responsible for end-to-end proposal management, documentation and pay-out processing, general customer service and broker support.
Main responsibilities include:
- Accurate document production
- Efficient proposal processing and management
- Customer onboarding, credit checks, ongoing ‘in life’ checks and searches
- Asset valuation sourcing
- Broker onboarding and ongoing support
- Maintaining and providing a high level of administration support
Experience and personal qualities required:
- Numerate and computer literate with analytical ability
- Effective communicator with an excellent telephone manner, customer focused and a team player
- Ability to prioritise and manage own work delivering quality outputs within agreed timescales
- Practical problem solving competence
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits, pension, 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays).
For more information, or to apply to be considered for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.