We have a new opportunity to join the Praetura team, as we are currently recruiting for a Collections Officer to work at our HQ in Blackburn.
The successful applicant will report directly to our Head of Collections and will be responsible for the management of the early arrears process (1-14 days), ad-hoc collections duties and supporting the Head of Collections.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Control of cashflow arrears (1-14 days)
- Preparation of arrears reports
- Maintenance of accurate customer records and administration in line with regulatory requirements and company expectations
- High level of administrative support
- Knowledge of collection activities and processes within a Financial Services environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the asset finance industry
- Numerate and computer literate with analytical ability
- Effective communicator, customer service focused and a team player
The role includes a competitive salary and benefits, pension and 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
For more information, or to apply to be considered for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.