We’re finishing 2019 on a high and starting 2020 in style at Praetura Asset Finance, with the return of our golden ticket promotion!
If you’re an asset finance broker or business finance adviser, all you need to do is collect golden tickets throughout December and January, to be in with a chance of winning a:
For every £50,000 of business that goes live by 31st January 2020, you will collect FIVE GOLDEN TICKETS.
There will also be other ways to collect more tickets throughout December and January; just keep your eye on your inbox and our social media channels to find out what they are!
All tickets will be entered in our golden ticket prize draw in February. The owner of the winning golden ticket will receive the £5,000 holiday voucher*.
The more deals go live, the greater your chances of winning!
So, don’t delay, get a proposal over to us today!
This is intended for intermediaries only and has not been approved for customer use.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see below for full details:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To be entered into the prize draw, deals must go live after 30th November 2019 and on or before 31st January 2020. Any cases which go live before or after these dates will not be considered.
- Five golden tickets will be allocated for every £50,000 of business that goes live.
- Additional ways to win more golden tickets will be announced throughout the promotion period. The relevant qualifying criteria will be communicated as and when these flash promotion periods are announced and are applicable.
- Any deals that cancel before the end of the promotion will not be counted.
- You must be registered as an approved intermediary with Praetura Asset Finance and have completed the Broker Agreement form prior to your first deal going live.
- All other terms and conditions as per the Broker Agreement are still applicable in conjunction with this offer.
- With regards to collection of extra golden tickets from interaction with PAF’s social media channels – this is only applicable to posts from 1st December 2019 and the interaction must be done within two weeks of the date of the original post.
- Testimonials submitted between 20-31 January are done so with the understanding that they may be used in PAF marketing activity. Golden tickets will only be allocated if the content is deemed suitable to be used in PAF marketing materials.
- Any questions can be submitted to your dedicated Business Development Manager or sent via email to email@example.com.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be selected at random within one month of the competition closing.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email within seven days of the draw taking place.
- If no reply is received within 30 days an alternative winner may be selected.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, whole or part.
- First prize is a £5,000 holiday voucher. Specifics of the travel company the voucher will be applicable with to be determined in collaboration with the golden ticket winner.
- Any winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity.
- The names of the prize-winner can be obtained by sending a self-addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Praetura Asset Finance, Ewood House, Walker Park, Walker Road, Blackburn, BB1 2QE.
- Praetura Asset Finance reserve the right to suspend, change or cancel the prize draw at any time and without notice. This includes the ability to substitute the prizes with another prize of equivalent or greater value if necessary, change the specification of a prize if circumstances require it or change the entry methods.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of Praetura Asset Finance will be final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into.