We’re excited that it’s the start of a new year, full of new opportunities to do more…
Because the brokers and intermediaries we work in partnership with are at the very core of what we do, we want to give you more. So, we’re offering more commission for all cases introduced in 2017 that go live in February and March (2017)*.
*Terms and conditions apply to qualify for the increased commission offer, please see below for full details:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To be considered for qualification, cases must be submitted in 2017 and go live after 31 January 2017 and on or before 31 March 2017. Any cases which go live before or after these dates will not be considered.
- To qualify for the increased commission, the case value of deals paid out between 1 February – 31 March 2017 must equal (in total when multiple deals are to be considered) a minimum of £100,000, with a minimum net yield of 11%.
- The increased commission will be based on standard PAF commission levels (not applicable to enhanced rates that have been individually negotiated with your regional business development manager).
- When matching or exceeding the minimum requirements, an extra 1% commission will be paid by Praetura Asset Finance on all cases submitted in 2017 and paid out on or between 1 February – 31 March 2017.
- You must be registered as an approved intermediary with Praetura Asset Finance and have completed the Broker Agreement form prior to your first deal going live.
- Commission payments will be made as per the standard arrangements.
- All other terms and conditions as per the Broker Agreement are still applicable in conjunction with this offer.
- Any questions can be submitted to your dedicated Business Development Manager or sent via email to email@example.com.