What is asset finance?
What services do we offer and how can they help your business?
Asset finance is an efficient and flexible funding option that is simple, straight-forward and surprisingly speedy to arrange.
Whether you’re looking to fund new vehicles, equipment or machinery, enable expansion plans, consolidate debts or provide an injection of working capital; asset finance can help.
Finance can be arrange for a wide range of assets and business scenarios; via hire purchase, lease or refinance, with funding available for UK SMEs from £7,500 to £2 million with Praetura Asset Finance.
Own the asset but spread the cost.
Why choose hire purchase?
- Avoid the significant impact of large upfront purchase costs
- Manageable monthly payments with fixed interest rates
- Tax benefits with interest and charges being offsetable
- Remain in control with the rights of ownership retained by you
Why choose to lease business assets?
- Greater degree of flexibility as hiring an asset for a set period
- Better for budgeting with no large outlay and tailored payment plans
- Tax efficient as hire costs can be categorised as a trading expense
- Range of options available when the initial rental period ends
Utilise the asset without the ties of ownership.
Unlock capital from existing assets.
Why choose asset refinance?
- Raise funds from the assets your business owns
- Utilise their value to raise funds for a wide range of scenarios
- Reduce monthly outgoings by consolidating existing debt
- Continue to be able to use the assets