To celebrate what has been another exceptional year for us here at Praetura Asset Finance and to start the next one in style; we’re giving away a:
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, is COLLECT GOLDEN TICKETS!*
For every £50,000 of business that goes live by 31st January (2018), you will collect FIVE GOLDEN TICKETS.
There will also be other ways to win more tickets over the next few weeks; just keep your eye on your inbox and our social media channels to find out what they are!
All tickets will be entered in our golden ticket prize draw in February. The owner of the winning golden ticket will receive the £5,000 holiday voucher.
The more deals go live, the greater your chances of winning!
So, don’t delay, get a proposal over to us today!
If you are a broker or financial adviser/ professional who isn’t receiving regular updates via email from Praetura Asset Finance and would like to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is intended for intermediaries only and has not been approved for customer use.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see below for full details:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To be entered into the prize draw, deals must go live after 30th November 2017 and on or before 31st January 2018. Any cases which go live before or after these dates will not be considered.
- Five golden tickets will be allocated for every £50,000 of business that goes live.
- Additional ways to win more golden tickets will be announced throughout the promotion period. The relevant qualifying criteria will be communicated as and when these flash promotion periods are announced and are applicable.
- Two additional tickets are available for all refinance proposals that PAF approve between 8th and 19th January 2017. If a refinance deal is proposed between these dates but is declined, no golden tickets can be collected.
- With regards to extra golden tickets that can be collected from interaction with PAF’s social media channels – this is only applicable to posts from 1st December 2017 onwards.
- Testimonials supplied to PAF’s marketing department between 22nd and 31st January will qualify for two golden tickets, provided the testimonial is of a standard that can be used in PAF’s marketing activity, with the permission granted that it is permissible to be used as part of their marketing activity as they see fit.
- Any deals that cancel before the end of the promotion will not be counted.
- You must be registered as an approved intermediary with Praetura Asset Finance and have completed the Broker Agreement form prior to your first deal going live.
- All other terms and conditions as per the Broker Agreement are still applicable in conjunction with this offer.
- Any questions can be submitted to your dedicated Business Development Manager or sent via email to email@example.com.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be selected at random within one month of the competition closing.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email within seven days of the draw taking place.
- If no reply is received within 30 days an alternative winner may be selected.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, whole or part.
- First prize is a £5,000 holiday voucher. Specifics of the travel company the voucher will be applicable with to be determined in collaboration with the golden ticket winner.
- Any winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity.
- The names of the prize-winner can be obtained by sending a self-addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Praetura Asset Finance, Haydock House, Pleckgate Road, Blackburn, BB1 8QW.
- Praetura Asset Finance reserve the right to suspend, change or cancel the prize draw at any time and without notice. This includes the ability to substitute the prizes with another prize of equivalent or greater value if necessary, change the specification of a prize if circumstances require it or change the entry methods.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of Praetura Asset Finance will be final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into.